Saturday, March 31, 2012

Sweet Slumber...

Today is Saturday.. an official weekend day..Isn't it?? But I had so many plans.. first I wanted to assist a friend with some work.. then I wanted to attend a revision for NLP previous course.. which was much needed, because there has so much happened since last workshop that I have forgotten some stuff..lots of stuff !
And before that, I had to assist the cleaning lady in cleaning my room.. and after that I have a coaching session with a client.
And, I wanted to prepare breakfast for the kids before I go and take a shower! What a busy day!

I woke up by 8:30...getting ready for the tidy up, the shower, the breakfast, and the NLP..and since NLP and my friend's work were at the same time, I had to apologize to my friend, unfortunately...

I could not get out of bed before 9:15 ..."still possible to join the workshop a bit late" I thought...but then.. lazy sleepiness  was still on my face.. the lyrics of a song were in my head...the relaxation of a weekend was resistant to move..

I made breakfast, had the shower and was getting ready.. when the presence of the moment of sweet slumber occupied the room...and I decided consciously to savor sweet slumber...I had coffee, listened to songs.. went out to my sunny garden, looked up to a miraculously peaceful baby blue and white sky....and I surrendered to the moment..

So what if I let it all pass as if I am not part of all the tasks, the chores..the meetings.. so what? if sweet slumber takes over me for a day...and I enjoy...without guilt..

In coaching we learn the difference between doing and being...and today, a beautiful sunny Saturday, I am in the beautiful being of myself in this spring-like world. I am foregoing all around...I am here now enjoying the little delicacies of life.

I am letting go... "laisse tomber tout le monde" I tell myself.. for one day, not catastrophic.. I wish I helped my friend, but I had to go to NLP... and NLP well.. I will revise from home in my beige welcoming couch...enjoy the warmth of my beautiful kids.. and enjoy conscious choice-ful surrender to a moment that seems perfect..

If I do not surrender on Saturdays..when  will I ??

The question is......when are you going to surrender too?  when will you consciously push aside all the content filling of the day.. and simply be... in the joy of the moment... in a very sweet slumber??

No comments:

Post a Comment